Friday 19 November 2010

The Big Short Difference!


It's been a while, maybe very long time, that I thought about doing a change! A change on my appearance! By doing it on my hairs!
Well, about 2 months ago, once I cut my hair from long to medium! I was just happy till I took shower and ah! all the perfection of the straight hair was rinsed to cesspit!! Again it was me with a fuzzy frizzy kind of look that left me no way but tying it at the back of my hair.

So, one day, this old mystery came to my mind again!!
"what if I get that short hair style once?(or maybe more than only one time)"

I was even dare to think about shaving my head, completely!!! just like this ad!!




But it's just too much for now!!... Let's start little by little~

Then, seriously, I started to search and try some good looking short styles that can match with my face.
Here I share some with you that I got from google and they're very famous actresses with very new looks from what we normally see from them (at least, to me it was like that)
These people are gonna be: Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, and Audrey Tautou, French actress well known as Amélie. And list goes on but here are my favorites!
Have a look






No comments: