Wednesday 8 December 2010

How do they do it?!

"Web Design"


I know "web" and I know "design" separately! But it was bothering me when they both come together!!... I had a blank side on my mind about web design truly always!


But thanks to my new project at college, we're about to learn some new softwares to help us develop the final outcome. I can mention "Fireworks", "Dreamweaver", "Flash" & etc... They've been always scary to me! But today I just realized "Oh... So, this is it?!"


No no no no!! Don't take me wrong! They don't sound easy, you know! You gotta work with them first and feel both good and bad sides as well.


So, when I got home, I tried to do some changes on my own blog! And I got to know some new things!! That feels good.


How about you! How familiar are you with these all ''scary'' softwares? Can you teach me some? ;)

No comments: